Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Kit's Sweater LOST!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, well this is actually a story that Darth urged me to tell...

    As you know Kit arrived today and I'm a bit under the weather with the flu. I had taken some medicine and was waiting for it to kick in. In the meanwhile chit chatting it up on the net. My daughter came by and took Kit from me, which was fine, and sat her infront of the tv and just chilled with her.

    Meds finally kicked in and I decided to head for a nap and reclaim my doll. So I took Kit and cuddled into the sofa when I noticed that Kit's top sweater was gone!! I started to panic. "Avalyn, where is Kit's sweater!" My 3 year old looks at me like I'm the one who's crazy and tells me "Kit was hot!" and points to the coat rack. There in the middle of all the other coats is kits sweater hanging up ever so nicely. I mean what do you do?!! I cracked up and decided someone needed a hug!! And she hadn't a clue what she had done that was soo right!

    Just had to share!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was a cute story!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too cute! loved it! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, that is so cute! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    There's no arguing with a 3 year old's logic! Makes perfect sense to hang her sweater up if she's hot doesn't it? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute story! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a good girl- hanging up sweaters! If it was me (my sweater or Kit's) it would probably be on the floor!

    Cute story.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww. That story really made me smile after a stressful day. What a sweetie. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute story. At our house it probably would have gone in the dirty clothes. DD has it figured out, if it's on the floor she gets in trouble but if it's in the dirty clothes...and she still doesn't have to hang it up.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL Bless her heart... she's a nut what can I say... I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story... it really made me laugh, even while being sick... I guess she's a keeper after all =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •